Websites created by Attic Light Studio come with an array of standard features; things that everyone needs their sites to have. From tiny details like a custom favicon, to the best-in-class speed optimization, our designs have all the bases covered.
Custom & Modern
Every design from Attic Light is unique. We’ll work with you to design a site that conveys everything about the foundation in an elegant way. The end product will be a site that looks great on desktops and mobile devices, is easy to use for your audience, and projects your brand.
Easy to Update
Our simple page builder system allows you to easily update your site without having to call us everytime you need to change a few words. At anytime you and your coworkers can make edits to the site as you see fit.
Secure & Fast
Your website needs to stand up against attacks, but still work smoothly for your consumers. Before release we run a barrage of security tests to keep your site running secure. Then we run performance optimizations to make sure your site is loading as fast as possible.
Standard Website Features
- Custom Design: Your site will have a unique design that is modern, user friendly and conforms to your branding.
- Security: Includes a firewall, login obfuscation, 24 hour uptime monitoring and automatic updates.
- Optimization: Images on the site will be optimized for file size and quality. Code optimization tools and caching will helps the site run faster.
- Accessibility: There is a lot we can do to make a website accessible to the blind and visually impaired. In addition to being the right thing to do, it helps with SEO.
- Analytics: A Google Analytics and account will be setup to monitor the users of your site.
- SEO: The site will be connected to Google Search Console, which monitors search terms going to your site, and your site map will be properly registered with Google. On-page tools will help analyze the SEO of content before publication.
- Favicon: Your site will get a custom favicon that works in all browsers and operating systems at all the favicon sizes.
- Ease of Use: Instead of using typical WordPress themes, your site will utilize an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor that allows every part of the page to be updated without knowing any code.
- Mobile Friendly: Your site’s responsive design will be tested for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Contact Form: Users will be able to safely and securely contact you through a form. We’ll also list all your other pertinent contact information and double check that your emails aren’t getting marked as spam.
- Training: This can be done online with a web browser and a phone and typically takes less than an hour.
- Updates: Your site and plugins will update on a daily schedule as stable versions are released to keep your site secure.
- Backups: Your entire site will be backed up regularly. Should something happen, we’ll be able to get you back on your feet.
- Redirection: We don’t want to lose the value of your old links, so we’ll map them to your new URL structure
30 Day Support: If anything is amiss, the site will have a month of support to fix errors that may crop up. This does not include creating new content or features.